"I think it's better for me to prepare for next year

Hier könnt ihr allgemein über AoV diskutieren.
reba520
Fortgeschrittener

"I think it's better for me to prepare for next year

Beitragvon reba520 » 13. Aug 2018, 05:42

MELBOURNE, July 14 (Xinhua) -- Australia's China-based football superstar, Tim Cahill, looks set to play in Australia's premier competition, the A-League, after turning down a contract extension this week from his Chinese Super League club, Hangzhou Greentown.

Cahill's official return to Australia appears imminent, with Fairfax Media reporting on Thursday that the 36-year-old had reached an agreement in principle to sign with Melbourne City for the upcoming 2016-17 A-League season.

If that deal goes through, Cahill - Australia's all-time leading goalscorer - will return to his homeland to play professional football for the first time in his career.

The former Everton and New York Red Bulls Star will reportedly sign on as Melbourne City's marquee guest player - in a new rule change implemented by Football Federation Australia (FFA), which allows A-League clubs to sign a guest player for the full season, outside the salary cap.

In what has been referred to as the 'Cahill Rule', there has been speculation the FFA created this rule to accommodate Cahill' s high-profile move to the Australian league. Cahill could reportedly demand as much as 3 million US dollars in the proposed deal with City.

After 44 appearances and 15 goals in the Chinese Super League, Cahill turned down a two-year contract extension offered by Greentown earlier this week.

Should he sign with Melbourne City - the club owned by English Premier League (EPL) giant Manchester City - Cahill will become just the second marquee player for the club, following the high-profile, but short-lived signing of Spanish star David Villa two years ago.

An official announcement by the FFA and Melbourne City is expected in the near future.

MELBOURNE, Jan. 27 (Xinhua) -- China's rising star Wu Yibing has suffered a minor setback on his journey to the main draw after going down 4-6, 6-3, 2-6 to Israel's Yshal Oliel in the Australian Open junior semifinal on Friday.

Oleil played superbly to deafen Wu early on, but the top seed in the Australian Open junior competition regained composure and concentration to put the world No. 12 junior on the back foot in the second set.

A hamstring injury, ill-disciplined play from a lack of concentration and vocal crowd cheering Oleil caused Wu to hesitate on key points when he should have been aggressive, giving the third set to the Israeli and halting his march to the final. Wu ended the match with 7 double faults and 41 unforced errors against the Israeli's 30 despite knocking over more winners.

"I (gave) my best, it's all I can do... (but) I feel this is tennis," Wu told reporters, describing how he felt after losing the match.

"I can't do whatever I want. If I want to win, I can win (but) it's not so easy. I'll be working hard to catch my next chance," Wu added.

Wu will now head to Spain with coach Nahun Garcia Sanchez to prepare for the Davis Cup while working out the kinks from Friday's loss as he pursues his goal to become China's best player and enter the top 100.

China's men's rankings aren't as high as might be expected -- Wu Di is ranked highest at 156.

Wu has put the low rankings down to a lack of confidence in their clutch moment play, something he's been working on with his Spanish coach over the past two years, but says more progress is needed.

"I think it's (also) a little lack of ambition (for the Chinese male players), but for him he wants to get to a higher level, so he's trying to manage how to do it," Sanchez, who is China's national junior boys coach, told Xinhua, reluctant to describe Wu's compatriots.

Sanchez went on to say that he does not know when Wu will manage to break into the top 100, but is confident it will happen eventually: "He wants to go for this, he wants to start thinking about that seriously (and) he's got assurance that he can reach the point that he can be on top."

The 17-year-old is currently world No. 931 in opens, but world No. 3 in the juniors. He intends to compete in more futures and challengers tournaments in 2017 in a bid to lift his world ranking for the 2018 season.

"I think it's better for me to prepare for next year," Wu said.

France has become a leading holiday destination for tourists looking for romance Nike Epic React Flyknit Azul Baratas , variety and excitement. While the cities provide a glimpse of the urban France, it is the countryside that reveals the true character of French men and woman.

France has some of the most beautiful and lively cities and tourist attractions in the world. These sites not only play host to descending tourists and curious travelers, they also shield the raw beauty of unexplored regions and unique fests from the rest of the world. With TSI Holidays outbound tourist packages Nike Epic React Flyknit Blancas Fusion Baratas , you can explore the famous with the lesser known attractions and events on your tour to France and its cities.

Attraction Place in France

The Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame Church, museums and galleries Mujer Nike Epic React Flyknit Gris Baratas , walks along the canals, houseboat cruises, beach sports Mujer Nike Epic React Flyknit Triple Negras Baratas , water sports, island tours, winter sports in the Alps and Pyrenees Mujer Nike Epic React Flyknit Blancas Baratas , a game of boules on the street, walks through the Paris streets are just some of the attractions that draw people to France. The rolling slopes and vineyards of Champagne, the farmlands of Normandy Nike Air Max 2 Uptempo Baratas , the historic sites at Lorraine and Strasbourg, the Celtic heritage of Brittany (a coastal town), the Gothic Cathedrals and green pastures in the medieval town of Burgundy Nike SB Zoom Blazer Baratas , the ch锟絫eaux and churches in the volcanic city of Auvergne, the French Alps of Rhone and the grand palaces and gorge in the Loire Valley are some other places that you may visit with TSI Holidays outbound packages for France.

Eiffel Tower in Paris
French Alps in Rhone
Annual Film Festival in Cannes
Thorens Glieres Castle
Wine Tours in Burgundy
Par. http://www.wholesalenhlcheapjerseys.com/ Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Basketball Jerseys